Stressed About Holiday Shopping? Here Are Some Tips!
Now that Thanksgiving is upon us, the holiday shopping season will kick off in full force with Black Friday shoppers racing to get the best deals of the season. For many of us, the holiday shopping season is a time of stress and anxiety. How can I possibly stay within my budget and wow everyone with gifts on Christmas morning? Realsimple.com has provided a list of shopping survival tricks to help anxious shoppers get through the holiday season.
- Make a List: Yes, make a list and check it twice! Write down everyone you plan to buy for, including those that you will want to give holiday tips (mail carrier, hair stylist, etc.) Include gift ideas and the maximum amount you are willing to spend. This will help with managing your budget.
- Start Early: Don’t wait until after Thanksgiving to begin your shopping. Keep an open “Christmas gift buying mind” all year long. You just might happen upon the perfect Christmas gift for dad in July!
- Research Online: Research brands or models for particular items online before buying. Read online reviews and feedback for just about anything you are considering. Check price comparison sites to find the best deals available on items you wish to purchase.
- Brave the Black Friday Crowds: The day after Thanksgiving is truly a day for good shopping deals. If you are willing to fight the crowds, you may save some money on Black Friday.
- Take Advantage of Cyber Monday: Cyber Monday is the Monday after Black Friday and is the biggest online shopping day of the season. Most retailers participate by offering discounts on this day so if you have online shopping to do, be sure to check out Cyber Monday.
- Get No Cost Holiday Shipping: Look for Free Shipping deals whenever possible when shopping online for holiday gifts.
This season take the stress out of your holiday shopping. Consider these tips in order to lessen your holiday gift spending and still provide the perfect gifts for your family and friends! Happy Holidays from SERVPRO of Cincinnati East!